Private Morocco Tours
Morocco is one of the most beautiful destinations in the world. Not many countries combine such an exciting mixture of modernity and tradition.
Dive into an enchanting world of thousand and one nights on your individual round trip. Colourful souks, oases, UNESCO monuments, camel caravans and the Berber culture are waiting to be discovered by you.
Morocco Guided Tours
Sahara Colours offers private round tours through Morocco from 2 days to several weeks in 4X4
cars, mini vans and minibuses. The departure dates are arranged individually. Below, we have highlighted some suggestions for interesting sights in Morocco and popular activities for active travelers.
Top Destinations in Morocco
No trip to Morocco would be complete withiout visiting the majestic sand dunes in the sahara desert, riding a camel and star glazing in a desert camp.
- Zagora: gateway to the desert
- Mhamids sand dunes
- Erg Chiggaga and its majestic sand dunes
- Merzouga / Erg Chebbi and its sand dunes
Imperial Cities & UNESCO sites
For travellers that are interested in history, architecture, museums, historical cities and medinas with souks.
- Meknes/ Volubilis
- Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah
- El Jadida
The Red mountains, spectacular canyons, old kasbahs, millioins of date palms, vibrant oases, authentic Berber traditions
- Skoura: palm oasis & Kasbah
- Agdz oasis in the Draa valley
- Dades canyon
- Todra gorge
- Rose valley
- Ziz valley
- Ounila valley
- Kasbah Telouet & Tamnougalt
Sahara Colours offers round trips of varying duration to the above-mentioned top destinations. All trips to South Morocco include visits to authentic places where you can experience the local nomadic lifestyle.
We would be happy to tailor you your private tour with an individual combination of top destinations and activities for any number of days and passengers.
Active Holidays in Morocco
- Camel trekking
- Sand boarding
- Quad rides
- Buggy tours
Landscape & Mountains
- Mountain climbing
- Rock climbing
Beaches & Ocean
- Jogging on the sand beach
- Jet ski
All activities mentioned above can be integrated into our round trips. We are also happy to plan an individual round trip for you from 2 days to several weeks in 4X4 cars, vans or mini buses around your favorite sporting activity.
Camel Trekking in Morocco
For travellers who want to experience the real desert, we organize camel trekking tours from 2 days up to 2 weeks. These tours include camel riding and/or hiking from 2 to 6 hours per day. You will be accompanied by local Berbers who will set up a tent for you every night and cook.
While camel trekking through the desert you are surrounded by nature and silence, get to see different landscapes every day and spend the night in the desert under a sky with millions of stars.
10% discount: Book one of our special offers now and let yourself be enchanted by the magic of Morocco with its diverse culture, unique colours and fascinating landscapes.
Short winter escape
Marrakech & the Sahara desert
4 days/3 nights from Marrakech
680 CHF per person (2 travellers)
Now 627 CHF per person (2 travellers)
- Luxury camp in the desert
- Sunset on the dunes
- Camel ride
- Tea with Berbers
- Charming riad in Marrakech
and dar in palm oasis
- Warm up in hammam (Moroccan
Experience vibrant Berber traditions
5 days/ 4 nights from Marrakesch
788 CHF per person (2 travellers)
Now 717 CHF per person (2 travellers)
- March: Nomad festival in Mhamid
- April/ May: Rose festival El-Kelaa
- October:Date festival in Erfoud
- November: Taragalte Festival
Easter Break in Morocco
Leave your stress at home
8 days/ 7 nights ab Marrakesch
999 CHF per person (2 travellers)
Now 909 CHF per person (2 travellers)
- Perform a different sport every day and enjoy the beautiful landscapes
- Enjoy your daily dose of fruit juice at local stands
- Enjoy the silence of the desert and observe camel caravans
- Meet nomads in oases in the desert and bake a sand bread
Swiss Quality & Moroccan Know-How
Sahara Colours is a travel agency registered in Switzerland and specializes in the organization of individual round trips in Morocco in four-wheel cars. We carefully selected charming Riads, desert camps and the top sights in Morocco for our tours. The tours are designed and planned by the co-owner a Moroccan Berber with Swiss quality.
Best Value for Money
- No middle man comissions: We book directly with local service providers.
- Individual offers: different price options & accommodation types depending on your needs and budget.
- Attractive prices: Our agency is tax-exempt. We are happy to pass this advantage on to you through our prices.
- First hand knowledge about Morocco and the Sahara Desert (Our trips are designed by the agency co-owner & Moroccan Berber).
- >15 Years of experience in the implementation of round trips in Morocco.
- We show you hidden places off the beaten track.